Cellar Employment Opportunities
The Cellar Restaurant in the Village of Owego, NY, is independently (woman) owned and has been a successful landmark for over 39 years. Recognized as one of the finest restaurants in the Southern Tier, The Cellar would like to help you advance your skillset in all aspects of the hospitality industry. Furthermore, a job with The Cellar provides the opportunity to exercise your ambition and creativity to produce an immediate impact upon your personal growth and our business development. The Cellar Restaurant is a place for open learning, contribution, and is welcoming of new and creative ideas.
The Cellar is looking for the following positions:
Line Cook - wage negotiable- Learn "from scratch" cooking from one of the best local Chefs
- Grill Master
- Contributions to Creative plating
- Evaluating food costs
- Par Level
- Quality Control
Bartender - Starting at $8.70/Hr plus Tips- Create cocktails for a bustling and locally loved high-end bar and lounge
- Craft beers, including brewery distribution, ordering, and developing a wide variety across our 8 taps
- Flights.. including Scotch, Tequila, Bourbon
- Serving Finger Lakes wine
Server - $8.70/Hr plus Tips- Learn full table-side service, including wine presentation & service.
- Learn from an extensive menu that blends old style cuisine such as Beef Wellington and Lobster Thermidor, with modern flare items like fried mac & cheese with a blackberry jalape'o jam.
- Learn wine characteristics essential for proper food pairing.
- Learn time management serving multiple coursed meals.
Employment full-time from Thursday through Sunday- 4 Days on 3 Days off!
- We close at 9:00 PM, so no late nights!
- Full and Part time available
* * How to Apply * *
Email, mail or drop-off a completed Employment Application to email@example.com